Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Love Chocolate

lov choc

Morning everyone.

I am like a cat on a hot tin roof today……………..I will explain after showing you this.

hello wednesday choc cake

Way back in May I made both my brother in laws each a birthday cake.
This cake was was made for Marten, Rachies husband.

He is a chocolate freak……………….adores chocolate.
(most annoying thing, he is a slim as a rake!)

choc cake

WOW! The fumes from this cake were awesome.
I inhaled with relish knowing I could not eat any of the cake – boo hoo.

You can find the Love Chocolate ribbon here and the Happy Birthday one is here.

Why am I on edge you ask………………………I even had Tony in the office at 7.30 this morning.
 
I should (fingers, toes crossed) be receiving……….
My FIRST Delivery of our EXCLUSIVE Christmas Ribbons today.
Eek I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

Every time I hear a lorry outside, I go running out………….
…….I do hope it comes soon, not sure my nerves can cope with an afternoon delivery.

If you follow us on Facebook – I will post when it arrives, just in case  you are as excited as me,
(ummm no that is not possible!)
free postage £15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons