Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 1 August 2014

Ladybird dots

Hello everyone, 

We are launching another NEW ribbon today.

hello wednesday ladybird

We have been asked for this ribbon for ages, to make ladybirds.
The manufacture does not carry it as a stock colour, so we had it printed just for you  hair clip makers.
Red grosgrain ribbon with black Swiss dots.
We now have oodles and oodles of the ribbon, you can find it here
 
Same price as all our other Swiss dot ribbons 3mts for £1 or any 6 colours for £5

I told Miss Mollie that I was making Ladybirds and I needed someone to photograph them with.
I gather she drove Rachie mad about coming up to see auntie Ali, “auntie Ali needs me mummy”.

IMG_9581mollie standing

Look she wore her ladybird outfit, just for me.

IMG_9583mollie face

I love this photo, you can tell we were having fun.

free postage £15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons