Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Thank you letters

say helo to wednesday 405

It is that time of year again, saying thank you to the teachers.
Sure you can go out and buy all sorts of things with “Thank you Teacher”……
….BUT I may be wrong………surely that is not what it is all about.
The gift should come from the child. But what do I know I am not a mum.

Here is an idea that came from Mollie,
Made by Mollie, for her two teachers.

hello wednesday mollie letters

Mollie and I had a wonderful hour together, we sorted through the buttons. 
Mollie picked the buttons she liked. I did tie the bows for her.
Mollie is only 5, it is amazing what a year at school has done for her.

Buttons can be found here and the Thank you ribbon is from our NEW Wedding Owl collection here.
Have a great day

free pp on uk orders long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons