Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 27 June 2014

Ribbons at the Festival of Speed

Oooh my legs ache this morning
Tony and I had a little treat yesterday.

We went to Goodwood for the Festival of Speed.

P1020187

It was totally amazing, but an awful lot of walking – hence the aching legs.

But amongst all the fabulous cars, I managed to find ribbon!
I did….

P1020185

………hanging around the Champagne tent.
 
It was far too hot to sample the pleasure of the tent but I did enjoy seeing the ribbons.

We have some speedy ribbons up for grabs as this weeks Friday FREEBIE just click here to join in.

Have a great weekend.

free pp on uk orders long

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons