Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 23 May 2014

Birthday treat for our Friday FREEBIE

Hello everyone, and how are we today?
Me?  I am happy.
Taken today off work, and with the bank holiday Monday I have a long weekend ahead of me……..yeah!
I want to share some of my happiness, so yesterday I did this.

photo(17)
I filled a box with 1 kilo of ribbons and buttons.
Sorry my lips are sealed.
I can not tell you what is inside, but it is full to the brim with ribbon and button loveliness!
Why wrapped with Happy Birthday ribbon?
I am sure you can work that one out!!!!

To join in with this weeks Friday FREEBIE and to see who one last weeks chocolate selection click here.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, we do have a special Bank holiday offer on the website running until Tuesday Morning.
photo(18)
Put either  one of Bev’s Bags – Spring Party or Sisters into your basket.
If you order totals more then £20 enter BEV into the voucher box and you will get the bag for FREE!
A little something to say “Thank you” to our wonderful customers.

free pp on uk orders long

3 comments:

  1. May I venture a Happy Birthday to you? Hope you have a wonderful long weekend. Love Bev's bags. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your long weekend! Going to check out the Friday Freebie - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fabulous weekend & a Happy Birthday as there must be a reason for the ribbon that ties the box together??
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons