Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Monday 28 April 2014

the winners are

Hope you all had a great time over Easter and thank you for joining in with our fun event.
If you joined in then you could be a winner, so keep on reading.

the winners are

First off is the Friday FREEBIE winner from 11 April

friday freebie header 500
The winner is……….
image
Number 28 is Berina Febin
I like "Ribbons" :D yes I do... I generally use the plain satin ones... but any ribbon!! I would love it!!
-Berina

Next up is the first day of our….
bunny blog hop join in with

Sydney picked the winner for today, after reading and re reading your comments.
Bev told me that she was checking the computer on an almost minute by minute basis!!
She wanted Laura to be the winner, because Laura had said her colouring was super!
But in the end she chose……..

P1020126
….….number 13 =  Marg B
Sydney, its an awesome card, well designed, extremely well coloured and I adore the choice of the orange & purple combination. You have done really really well, I would be overjoyed to receive that card from you if I was your grandma. (Im a grandma too!!). I hope you receive loads of eggs from the Easter Bunny ;) xx

Day 2 Saturday - winner of the bunny bag goodies
image
number 17 = ionabunny
Oh these are so cute. I know what you mean about fake felt. It makes me squirm, like nails on a blackboard. Love your bunny bags. The heart button is so cute. Much better than a sad chocolate egg

Day 2 Sunday - Collection of our New Vintage Butterflies
vintage butterflies ribbon

image
Number 5 = Karen Brierley

Last day Monday with the prize of…….

silhouette ribbons
image
Number 15 = Cazzy

Congratulations everyone and once again thank you for joining in.
Please email bev.craftyribbons@gmail.com with your address details to claim your prize.
You have until Sunday 4th May to claim your prizes. 
Please do not forget to check our Inspiration blog here if you joined in.  The winners were announced over the weekend.

Have a great couple of days.  Please think of me………Rachie has found loads of ribbons that are not on the website and she has commandeered me to photograph them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me as one of the lucky winners. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all winners.
    I have used some of the lovely animal print ribbon I won, on a project the other day. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons