Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Monday 7 April 2014

Scools out

Hello all, look what I got sent last week…..

guys

…….my three crafting buddies had broken up from school
and wanted to start crafting.

BUT Auntie Ali was away at Excel looking at this for 3 days!

henleys

A sweetie shop.  OH NO I love sweeties!!!
I think I tried all the sweets on the top shelf AND
most of the ones on the second.
I do hope I am NEVER opposite him again.

Excel is a unique venue.

ecel

this stands at the front entrance.

And there are loads of these.

cranes_thumb[2]
Cranes everywhere.

I have not been to Excel since my accident almost a year ago.
I did find it very hard to go back, but feel confident that I have
finally squashed my finger gremlins.
I even managed a visit to First Aid to thank the nurse for all
her help and care.

That’s it our Spring show season is over for another year.
A HUGE thank you to everyone that came to see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons