Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hello wednesday - Dog buttons

say helo to wednesday 405

Morning everyone, how are you all today.

I am on the road again on our way to the Excel London Hobbycrafts show.

I am really excited I managed to do some sewing…………
…and I finished it!! 

hello wednesday dog cushion

Look at my doggy cushion – do you like him?
Yes the doggy is made from buttons 

dog buttons

He is from our NEW Silhouette dog ribbons. 

Animal Silhouette Ribbons - Dogs 

You can just see him on the red and the cream ribbon above.
I so enjoyed making this cushion that I am giving you the free template, so you can make one too. 

Just pop over to our main blog here for all the info and template you need.

If you want to see this cushion then I am taking it to the Hobbycrafts
show at Excel London, this week.  Find it on stand C28.
Find out more about this show here.
Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - your doggie pillow is awesome! Love how you added the ribbon too - that's a fabulous project - very impressive! I wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous. He's cute as a button. Sorry, couldn't resist. Really beautiful effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons