Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Monday 17 March 2014

Friday FREEBIE - update

I start the morning with an “ooops I am sorry”. 
I made a mistake with the coding of the the Friday FREEBIE post.
Those of you without a blog have been unable to add your name to the list.
I have corrected it, and it will allow you to be added to the Friday FREEBIE draw.

I am very sorry for my error, the fun and games of writing a post while in hotel rooms!

We had a fantastic time at Olympia, The Spring Knitting and Stitching Show was very well attended.
I have no photos from the show, I had no time off the stand.
I made it to the ladies loo and back to the stand only.
By the time we had re-stocked in the morning, the lift doors were opening and the visitors were flooding in.

But I do have a few other pics to share. 
We were staying the other side of Earls Court Road – remember the looooong walk.


photo(3)

I even tried to ask The Doctor if he would transport me!

The morning walk was wonderful, it stayed dry for us everyday.
The sky on Sunday was pure blue

photo(4)

and the magnolia's were in full bloom, very pleasant and uplifting.

We have offloaded the stand and the girls are getting it ready for Hobbycrafts at the NEC this week.


2 comments:

  1. Gosh you are busy. Glad the weather stay fine for you. Would love to see some blue sky. It's grey, grey, grey here..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons