Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hello wednseday - scrap happy

say helo to wednesday 405

Hello everyone, I am back!
Ooh it is so good to be home, it has been long time since Tony and I did two exhibitions
back to back in France.  Metz is along way from Dorset, right up on the German border.

I had a scrap request while in Paris.
Florence the girl that helps us, had brought in several photos and wondered if I could do a scrap
page for her. I have made several for her in the past, she tells me she likes my clean”English” style!

hello wednesday scrap

Sorry the photo is a bit pants, taken on the floor of the exhibition stand.

Remember I only had ribbons and buttons to play with.  Florence had brought in a
couple of sheets of paper, she then scrounged some double sided tape and some glue from
fellow exhibitors.

corner

First to be laid on the paper was the jingle bells ribbon, I thought it went well with the theme
of the photos.

single

Few more bits of ribbon this time Swiss dots. 
buttons

A few large buttons with 6mm grosgrain threaded through.

ribbon loops

Finally a few ribbon loops, I had to use up the off cuts of ribbon. 
Can not waste ribbon!

Florence was a very happy bunny when I presented this too her on Sunday morning.

I am off now to have a play with my camera, I have a few new………
…….ribbons to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons