Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Friday 20 December 2013

Crafty Advent - day 20



Our warehouse is closed, so we can now enjoy the festivities!


Pink Tulip are our kind sponsors today, find out more by visiting our Inspiration blog

We had a small Christmas party in the warehouse earlier in the week.

So I made a Christmas cake....................well a sponge cake.


I had to decorate it with ribbon................ it would have been rude not too.
So I wrapped ribbon around the cake.
Then I made a tree!

 

With a button red star.
The girls all thought it looked wicked.
It must have tasted good too................not much left.

But sadly I could have none.......boo hoo..........Frown
I had a bad reaction to walnuts a few weeks back, really poorly and I felt very sorry for myself.
  So I stopped all types of nuts - hey ho.

Since then I have had two minor reactions - both from nuts in products.
So when I unwrapped the fondant icing and read "May contain nuts"

No way hose - a swollen face looking like Santa was definitely not on my Christmas list.

Visit the design team creations over on our Inspiration blog - all nut FREE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons