Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Monday 15 July 2013

Syd's day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SYDNEY

8 today.

I believe this is the first photo I shared of Sydney - March 2009 she was only 3.
We had spent the afternoon crafting together making the flowers for Bev.

Sydney and I still craft as much as we can together.
It made me very proud to see she was wearing her button necklace to her Birthday party.

Have a great day Sydney, sorry to be missing your special day.

******************

 I do not normally tell you when I go away, I just make sure I have lots of posts lined up.
But...............

This time I am away for TWO WHOLE weeks, all together!
A HOLIDAY - not away for shows.
Tony and I sneaked away last week.

I have a couple of Hello Wednesday for you, otherwise I will see you after our stock take!

Have a great time


****************
WAREHOUSE CLOSED for stock taking 
Thursday 25th and Friday 26th JULY
NO ORDERS WILL BE DESPATCHED ON THESE TWO DAYS
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons