Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Ribbon and Button Jewellery week - Necklaces


 
Oooooh we love button necklaces and what better than using ribbons to string them
So you have guessed that necklaces are in the spotlight today,
and do we have some fantastic creations for you.
 
I have been wanting to make one of these dotty and stripe button necklaces for ages, but all my split rings were too small.
After a shopping trip with the girls the other week I found larger sized ones.
 
 
I used the spotty here and stripe here buttons.
It looks really great on as well. 
 
 
 Boy did I have trouble getting it off of Rachie, I only asked her to wear it while I took a few pics.
This jewellery has been a true family affair, Mollie caught the bug and made me this for me.
 
 
 
Which I wore to a party on Saturday.
It matched my outfit.....well apart from the lime green, turquoise and orange buttons!!
 
 
The smile on Mollies face when she saw me wearing it was amazing.
Mollie used 3mm sheer ribbon here and as many buttons as she could find from here.
We have made ribbon and button jewellery before......
 
 
 
Lots of buttons from here
 
 
 
Just add glass beads to 10mm sheer ribbon here
 
 
 
Plastic hearts added to our 10mm sheer swiss dots here
 
 
Janet crocheted buttons to make her necklace.
 
 
Laura shows you how to make this stunning choker here
 
 
And Kate has reached for the stars to make this beauty. 
She used the buttons here read all about it here
 
Cor....if this little lot has not inspired you to make a necklace,
I am not sure we will ever be able too!
Have a great day
****************
WAREHOUSE CLOSED for stock taking 
Thursday 25th and Friday 26th JULY
NO ORDERS WILL BE DESPATCHED ON THESE TWO DAYS
****************
 

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Ali. Great ideas and designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. costume jewellery necklaces

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons