Crafty Ribbons blog is now on blogger! Read our past posts here or visit our ribbon website here

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hello wednesday - ribbon birthday cards


Don't you just LOVE wednesday's? Say hello to wednesday "hello wednesday" It's all downhill from now on to the weekend - yippee!!!

I do like a birthday card that has a bit of ribbon on it!


Whether a simple bow, a line of ribbon or both it finishes a card to perfection.  Thank you for my ribbon cards girls.

Not sure this card from Bev counts....................


.......................but I do love it.

Have a great hello Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Ali & team, what gorgeous DT cards...I love the large butterfly & will be visiting the owners blog so I can find out the manufacturers of it.. I don't just want, I need.. lol still not as much as I want ribbons!!! Ribbons are my favourite embellishment and almost every card I make has ribbon on it ;)
    Keep up the fab work
    Marg xx ;)
    www.craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marg

      Mandy made this card for me http://craftyfoxcards.blogspot.co.uk/
      Enjoy Ali x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, we love comments.
Crafty Ribbons